Download Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 B125 Firmware update. if you own Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 Smartphone then You Can Download Latest B125 Firmware update For it. The B125 Firmware update For Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 is available for all it’s users via OTA, So You Can Check For update From about_Phone/System_update Section. if you have not Yet Receive it then You can Download it From the below.
The Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 B125 is applied to the SoftBank OTA test. A Complete Changelog File also attached with the Firmware You Can Check it before Download.
The Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 Smartphone is Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by Kirin 710 Processor. The Device Come with the 4/6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
- Device: Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2
- Model No: MAR-LX2
- Android OS: 9.0
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- EMUI: 9.0
- Firmware: B125
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size: up to 2 GB
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
- Dear users, this upgrade is applied to the SoftBank OTA test.
How to Install Huawei P30 Lite MAR-LX2 B125 Firmware update
- Download HiSuit From Here
- Set the DNS address 22.214.171.124 in Your network connection.
- Connect the phone with PC With HiSuite Running, wait until it Installs the mobile application and join the phone.
- In HiSuite, Click “Update” and agree to Install the update found. Then Cancel the Installation, go to the folder C: \ Users \% username% \ Documents \ HiSuite \ ROM . Replace files with the extension “.zip.dbk” with pre-downloaded firmware files ( update.zip, update_full_ * .zip, update_data_full_public.zip ).
- Again, Click “Update” and see that the firmware is loaded 100%, after which the download will Start on the Phone.
- Restoring the DNS settings to the original value, since during the update authentication, an error like “Server is not available” is possible.
- When the firmware is downloaded – the phone will reboot and start the installation
Method 2 With twrp:
- Download update Package From below
- Download HuRupdater.zip and Move it to Device Storage along with update file.
- Make Sure all Files (Like full, public, and update zip) available in the Same Folder
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery. Go to backup and Create a nandroid backup
- Go to Install and Install HURupdater.zip. Done Reboot System Now.
- if the Phone is not bootup Then Flash no verity opt Encrypt.zip. Done
Note: Service Firmware is Not tested Please use only on Dead and bricked Phone.