Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix Hot 8 X650C Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Hot 8 X650C Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Infinix Hot 8 X650C Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie), XOS 5.0
- Processor: 2.0GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) – 32/2 GB; 1.8GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) – 64/4 GB
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM (with 32GB), 4GB RAM (with 64GB)
- Colours: Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic Purple, Shark Grey, Midnight Black
- Dimension: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 179 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Screen Protection: Glass Cover (also on the back)
- Foldable Display: – No
- Rear Camera: 13MP (wide) + 2MP (depth) + QVGA (low light) Triple Camera, [email protected] Video
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, LED Flash,
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Memory Card Support: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes (up to 150 Mbps downloads)
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: – Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: No
- Video Editor: No
- Document Viewer: No
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Infinix Hot 8 X650C Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the INFINIX HOT 8 X650C Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix Hot 8 X650C stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix Hot 8 X650C Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Infinix Hot 8 X650C is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: INFINIX HOT 8 X650C USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Download the Infinix Hot 8 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Infinix Hot 8 Stock ROM to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Now replace MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin with the Hot 8 DA file you downloaded you will find the MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin in Sp Flash Tool folder.
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix Hot 8 X650C Stock Firmware Rom