Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix Note 2 X600 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Note 2 X600 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Infinix Note 2 X600 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 64-bit, 1.3 Octa-core Processor (Mediatek MT6753)
- GPU: Mali T720 MP3
- Memory: 1GB RAM or 2GB RAM
- Colours: White, Black, Gold, Champagne
- Dimension: 159.5 x 82.5 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 194 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.98-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (245ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Phase Detection Autofocus, LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, Geo-tagging, Face Detection
- Front Camera: 2MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: 800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Infinix Note 2 X600 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the INFINIX NOTE 2 X600 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix Note 2 X600 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix Note 2 X600 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Infinix Note 2 X600 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: INFINIX NOTE 2 X600 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix Note 2 X600 Stock Firmware Rom
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H532-A1-L-20160120)
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H532-A1-M-20160317)
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H533-A1-L-20151223)
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H533-A1-M-20160317)
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H533-B1-L-20160120)
Infinix X600 Note 2 (X600-H533-B1-M-20160317)