Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix S5 Lite X652B Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix S5 Lite X652B Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||Mediatek MT6761 Helio P22|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Infinix S5 Lite X652B Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9 (Pie), XOS 5.0
- Processor: Octa-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio P22, 1.3GHz (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- Colours: Quetzal Cyan, Violet, Nebula Black
- Dimension: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 178g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.6-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1600 pixels (266 ppi)
- Screen Protection:
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16MP (wide) F/1.8 + 5MP (Ultra-Wide) + 2MP (Depth Sensor)
- Rear Camera Features: panorama, HDR, 1080 @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 32MP Camera, 720P @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32GB / 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB microSD
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), (900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 7(800)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, Micro-USB (USB 2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Infinix S5 Lite X652B Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the INFINIX S5 LITE X652B Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix S5 Lite X652B stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix S5 Lite X652B Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Infinix S5 Lite X652Bis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: INFINIX S5 LITE X652B USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix S5 Lite X652B Stock Firmware Rom