Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix X572 Note 4 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix X572 Note 4 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix X572 Note 4 Key Spec
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat), XOS 2.2 UI Skin
- Processor: 64-bit, 1.3GHz octa-core Processor
- Body Dimension: 159 x 78.8 x 8.4 mm
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800) [FDD]; 38(2600), 40(2300) [TDD] or LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 28B(700) [FDD] or LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900) [FDD]; 40C(2300) [TDD]
- HSPA+: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Weight: 198 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM – Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display Size: 5.7-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (386ppi)
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6753
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP3
- RAM: 2GB RAM or 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB or 32GB Storage
- Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP Camera, HD Video
- Camera Features: Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 8MP Camera, LED Flash
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Battery Capacity: 4300 mAh Battery (Non-Removable)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Infinix X572 Note 4 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix X572 Note 4 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix X572 Note 4 Flash File.
How To Flash Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Firmware Rom (Android 7.0 Stock Rom)
Infinix X572 Note 4 Stock Firmware Rom (Android 8.0 Stock Rom)
Download Full stock rom: N/A