Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix X604 Note 5 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix X604 Note 5 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix X604 Note 5 Key Spec
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Android One
- Networks: 2G, 3G and 4G network (EDGE, GPRS, 3G, 4G)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano SIM (3-in-1 tray) + SD card SLOT
- 4G Speed: 150/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Colour: Berlin Grey, Milan Black and Ice Blue
- Dimension: 8.4mm thickness, 158 x 75 x 8.4 mm and 173 weight overall
- Screen with support for multi-touch, 79% screen-to-body ratio and 485 pixels per density.
- Display: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, 6.0 inches FHD+ display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolutions. It has 2.5D curved glass
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing Camera with frontal LED flash.
- Rear Camera: 12MP phase detection autofocus, Portrait mode, LED flash and
- Other Camera features: Geo-tagging, AI bokeh effects, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama
- Build: Plastic with a glossy back
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 128GB using a microSD
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T Chipset, Octa-core 2.0GHz CPU and ARM MALI G71 MP2 700MHz
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light Sensor, E-Compass, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor and a rear Fingerprint scanner
- Others: OTG USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi/Hotspot, 3.5mm Audio Jack, GPS, FM radio
- Talk Time: 40 hours talk time on 2G and 36 hours talk time on 3G.
- Standby: 45 days on 2G, 34.7 days on 3G and 26 days on 4G.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4500mAh battery capacity with fast charge (XCharge)
- Accessories: 1 Phone, 1 Power Adapter, 1 USB-Cable, 1 User Guide, 1 Warranty Card, 1 Earphone and 1 Film
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Infinix X604 Note 5 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix X604 Note 5 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix X604 Note 5 Flash File.
How To Flash Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix X604 Note 5 Stock Firmware Rom
Infinix X604 Note 5 (X604-H633H-O-180928V246)
Infinix X604 Note 5 (X604-H633H-O-180816V228)