Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Key Spec
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 and SIM 2|
|3G Network Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network Bands||LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41|
|5G Network Bands||5G Bands: 1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|Also Known As||Infinix Zero 5G
Also known as Infinix X6815, X6815B
|Announced||2022, February 8th|
|Status||Available. Released 2022, February 8th|
|Build||Scratch Resistant Glass
– Glass back
– Plastic frame
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.78 inches, (88.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2460 pixels (388 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 11
– XOS v10
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G (6 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|RAM + ROM||8 GB|
|Card Slot||Yes, up to 512 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||Triple Lenses|
|Camera Sensor(s)||Main: 48MP, PDAF
Telephoto: 13MP Periscope, 125mm, f/3.4, PDAF 3x optical zoom, 30X Digital Zoom,
|Camera Features||Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection|
|Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Camera Sensor(s)||16 MP selfie|
|Camera Features||FaceID, HDR, 6-level AI face Beauty|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with single mono speaker|
|Speaker Location||Chin, below display|
|Audio Jack Type||Yes, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Sound Enhancements||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– DTS Audio Technology
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|FM Radio||Yes, FM Radio|
|Battery Capacity||Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery|
|Fast Charging||33W battery charging|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Colors||Skylight Orange, Horizon Blue, Cosmic Black|
|Box Contents||Zero 5G / Charging Brick / USB cable / User Manual / Protective Cover|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With the Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphones in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android smartphones.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports the camera launch by pressing your device’s power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the INFINIX ZERO 5G X6815 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Infinix Zero 5G X6815 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Infinix Zero 5G X6815is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: INFINIX ZERO 5G X6815 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Disable the SLA Authentication by following this Guide
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Infinix Zero 5G X6815 Stock Firmware Rom