iPhone 12 Stock Wallpapers is now available for download There is only 9 beautiful stock wallpaper available right now for you. The wallpapers come in 320X693 pixels resolution quality. While the AMOLED display smartphone users will find this wallpaper gorgeous due to its color contrast ratio. Now, before heading over to the download link, let’s take check out the device specifications below.
iPhone 12 Specifications
The iPhone 12 has a super Retina XDR display 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 PPI. The iPhone 12 display has beautifully rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally (the actual viewable area is less).
As you know, iPhone 12 has HDR display, True Tone, Wide color (P3), Haptic Touc, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical), 625 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously and Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Dual 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide and Wide cameras
- Ultra-Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- 2x optical zoom out
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
- Optical image stabilization (Wide)
- Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); seven‑element lens (Wide)
- Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide)
- Night mode (Ultra Wide, Wide)
- Deep Fusion (Ultra Wide, Wide)
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red‑eye correction
- Auto image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Photo geotagging
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
- 2x optical zoom out
- Digital zoom up to 3x
- Audio zoom
- Brighter True Tone flash
- QuickTake video
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time‑lapse video with stabilization
- Night mode Time‑lapse
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps
- Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p, and 720p)
- Continuous autofocus video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- Playback zoom
- Video formats recorded: HEVC and H.264
- Stereo recording
How to download and put new wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad
Right below we leave you these great wallpapers, but make sure you download them at the highest quality so that they look incredible on your iPhone. You just have to follow these steps:
- Find the background that you like the most.
- On your iPhone, click on the button below that says Download at maximum quality.
- It will open in a new Safari tab
- Now, hold down the screen and tap on “Add to Photos”.
To change the wallpaper on the iPhone or iPad, you just have to go to Settings> Wallpaper> Select another background and choose the one you have downloaded.
The iPhone 12 Wallpapers
Download iPhone 12 Stock Wallpapers
You will only need to download the wallpaper zip file from the link below and extract it on your device. Once done, go to the File Manager or the Gallery app and then search for the wallpapers. Choose your preferred wallpaper and set it as a lock screen or as a home screen.