Itel it1401 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Itel it1401 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Itel it1401 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Itel it1401 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Itel it1401 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Itel it1401 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Itel it1401 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Itel it1401 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4|
Itel it1401 Key Spec
- Model: Itel it1401
- Body Dimension: 112.8 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm
- Display Type: TFT Capacitive LCD Display with 256,000 Colors
- Display Size: 4.5 Inches, 480 x 800 Pixels (~ 218 ppi)
- Audio Port: 3.5mm Jack
- Chipset: Spreadtrum
- Alert Type: Vibration, Mp3 Ringtone
- Primary Camera: 5MP , Geo Tagging, Autofocus, LED Flash
- Secondary Camera: 3MP
- Network: 2G, 3G, GSM 900/1800 , UMTS, GPRS, EDGE
- 4G: No
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS: A-GPS
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- Card Slot: MicroSD, Up to 32GB Extension Support
- Internal: 512MB
- RAM: 512MB
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Single Core CPU
- Operating System: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Sensors: Gravity, Accelerometer,Proximity, Light Sensor
- Battery Capacity: 2200mAh Li-ion Battery
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Itel it1401 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Itel it1401 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Itel it1401 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Itel it1401 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Itel it1401 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Itel it1401 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Itel it1401 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Itel it1401 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Itel it1401 Stock Firmware Rom
Itel it1401 (it1401-H398-20140829_B1_GG_0.0.5)