Itel P41 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Itel P41 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Itel P41 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Itel P41 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Itel P41 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Itel P41 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Itel P41 Key Spec
- 2G: Yes (DL only)
- 4G LTE: Yes (B3/5/40)
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes (900/2100 MHz)
- Body Dimenions: 145×72.6×9.7mm
- Number of SIMs: 2 slots (Dual standby)
- SIM Type: 1-Micro & 1-Nano
- Colors: Graphite, Silver Grey, Champagne
- Display Size: 5 inches
- Display Type: G+F, IPS
- Screen Resolution: 480×854 pixels (FWVGA)
- OS: Android 7.0
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI): 196 ppi
- Chipset: Spreadtrum (SPD)
- GPU: Mali 400-MP2
- Procesor (CPU): Quad core, 1.3GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Card slot: microSD upto 32GB
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- Primary / Back Camera: 5.0MP (Samsung 3H7) Dual Flash support
- Features: Autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary / Front Camera: 2.0MP (GC2365)
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac/MIDI/WMA player
- Video Player: Xvid/MP4/H.264/Xvid player
- WLAN: Yes
- WiFi Tethering / Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB: USB On-The-Go
- Iris scanner: No
- Fingerprint scanner: No
- Proximity: Yes
- Light: Yes
- G: Yes
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Java: No
- Maps: Yes, Google maps
- OTG: Yes
- Reverse Charging: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh, Li-ion (Non removable)
- Standby: 35 Days
- Talk time (2G): 55 hours
- Talk time (3G): 35 hours
- Talk time (4G): 34 hours
- Quick charge: No
- Wireless charging: No
- USB charging: Yes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Itel P41 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Itel P41 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Itel P41 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Itel P41 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Itel P41 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Itel P41 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Itel P41 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Itel P41 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Itel P41 Stock Firmware Rom