Itel S12 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Itel S12 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Itel S12 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Itel S12 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Itel S12 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Itel S12 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Itel S12 Key Spec
Itel S12 Core Specification
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- Display Size: 5.0 inches
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Pixels: 480 x 854 pixels (196 ppi)
- Primary Camera: 8 MP Camera, Video
- Primary Camera Features: LED flash, Autofocus
- Secondary Camera: 2MP + 5 MP Front Camera
- Built-in Storage: 8 GB
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor: Cortex-A53
- CPU: MT6580 Mediatek
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Colors: Gold, Grey, Black
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32 GB
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 4G LTE: No
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Player: XviD/MP4/H.264 player
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 2400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Non-Removable)
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Itel S12 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Itel S12 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Itel S12 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Itel S12 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Itel S12 Flash File.
How To Flash Itel S12 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Itel S12 Stock Firmware Rom
Itel S12 (S12-I805-7.0-OP-V028-20171017)
Itel S12 (S12-I805-7.0-OP-V033-20171102)