Lava Z40 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Lava Z40 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lava Z40 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lava Z40 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lava Z40 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lava Z40 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lava Z40 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lava Z40 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Lava Z40 Key Spec
The Lava Z40 runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and is powered by a 2,250mAh battery.
Lava Z40 smartphone was launched in March 2019. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 400×800 pixels at a pixel density of 223 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Z40 on the rear packs 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Lava Z40 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
Connectivity options on the Lava Z40 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer.
Lava Z40 based on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 64GB). The Lava Z40 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Lava Z40 measures 125.50 x 63.90 x 11.65mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 120.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Gold colours.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Lava Z40 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Lava Z40 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lava Z40 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lava Z40 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lava Z40 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lava Z40 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: Lava Z40 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Lava Z40 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Lava Z40 Stock Firmware Rom
Lava Z40 (A16-SA331-8.1-OP-V003-20180802)