Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Alfa 1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Alfa 1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Leagoo Alfa 1 Key Spec
- Device Type – Budget Smartphone
- Brand – LEAGOO
- Model – ALFA 1
- CPU- Quad-Core,1.3GHz processor
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6580
- Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- RAM- 2GB | ROM-16GB and Supports External memory: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- Display – screen size 5.5 inches HD IPS Capacitive
- Dimension & Weight – 156.2 x 76.6 x 7.9mm, 163g
- Battery – 3000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Dual SIM with Micro SIM Compatibility
- support 2G/3G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Colour – White, Rose Gold, Black
- Operating System – Android v5.1 Lollipop
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Alfa 1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO ALFA 1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Alfa 1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Alfa 1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Alfa 1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO ALFA 1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Leagoo Alfa 1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.