Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Alfa 2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Alfa 2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Leagoo Alfa 2 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) Leagoo OS1.1
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A7, Quad-core 1.3 GHz (Mediatek MT6580)
- GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP1
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Colours: Black, White, Champagne, Pink
- Dimension: 143.6 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Mini-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 5-inch Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (294 ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP Camera, HD Video 1080p @30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus,Dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: MicroSD
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42.2 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Player: Xvid/MP4/H.264 player
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Alfa 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO ALFA 2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Alfa 2 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Alfa 2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Alfa 2 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO ALFA 2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Alfa 2 Stock Firmware Rom