Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Alfa 6 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Alfa 6 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Leagoo Alfa 6 Key Spec
- Device Type – Android Low Budget Smartphone
- Brand – Leagoo
- Model – Alfa 6
- CPU – Quad-Core, 1.3GHz 32-bit processor
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6582 32-bit Processor
- Camera – 5 Megapixel Rear Camera With LED Flash | 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- RAM – 1GB | ROM- 8GB and Supports External memory TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- Display – Screen size 4.5 inches FWVGA IPS
- Dimension & Weight – 13.20 cm x 6.60 cm x 0.90 cm, 101g
- Battery – 1600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- One Standard + one micro, Dual SIM, Dual standby
- support 2G/3G Networks with a speed of HSPA 21.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G Network.
- Sensors – Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Color – White, Gold, Pink
- Operating System – Android v4.4 KitKat
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Leagoo Alfa 6 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO ALFA 6 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Alfa 6 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Alfa 6 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Alfa 6 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO ALFA 6 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Alfa 6 Stock Firmware Rom