Leagoo Power 2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Leagoo Power 2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Leagoo Power 2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Leagoo Power 2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Leagoo Power 2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Leagoo Power 2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Leagoo Power 2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Leagoo Power 2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Leagoo Power 2 Key Spec
- Brand – Leagoo
- Model – Power 2
- Device Type – Android 3G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 clock speed
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6580A, 32-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-400MP2, 2-Cores
- Camera – 8MP+2MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches IPS HD (1280 x 720 Pixels) Display
- Battery – Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano+ Nano), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Gold
- Operating System – Leagoo OS 3.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Dimension – 70 mm x 145 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 137 Grams
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, HD Screen, HD Video Recording, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, 5V/1A Charger Output Power.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Leagoo Power 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LEAGOO POWER 2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Leagoo Power 2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Leagoo Power 2 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Leagoo Power 2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo Power 2 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LEAGOO POWER 2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Leagoo Power 2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Leagoo Power 2 Stock Firmware Rom