Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4.2|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tools|
Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Key Spec
|Status||Available. Released 2014, May|
|BODY||Dimensions||198 x 119.8 x 10.5 mm (7.80 x 4.72 x 0.41 in)|
|Weight||327 g (11.53 oz)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2 (~58.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT8382M (28 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||8 GB, 1 GB RAM|
|MAIN CAMERA||Single||2 MP|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO A7-30 A3300HV Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO A7-30 A3300HV USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Lenovo A7-30 A3300HV Stock Firmware Rom