LENOVO S810T Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the LENOVO S810T Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your LENOVO S810T Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this LENOVO S810T Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official LENOVO S810T Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the LENOVO S810T Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
LENOVO S810T Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||LENOVO S810T Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4|
LENOVO S810T Key Spec
Model： Lenovo S810T
Sim Card： Dual sim cards
Service Provide： Unlocked
OS： Android 4.4.4
CPU： Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ,8-core, 1.5GHz, 64bit
Display Size: 5.0 Inch
Type: IPS LCD
Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer: USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet: WAP/WiFi
Camera: Front 5.0 MP + Rear 13.0 MP
Language: Support Multi-langguage
GPS: Yes, built in
Sensor Type: Gravity sensors, Distance sensor
WIFI: IEEE 802.11 n/b/g
Audio Format: AAC/APE/FLAC/OGG/WAV
Video Format: MOV/MKV/MPG/RMVB/AVI
Picture Format: JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP
Other Feature: Stopwatch, Calculator, Electronic dictionaries, Memo, Calendar, Notepad, Radio, Tape recorder, Email, Calendar, Weather, background operation, Background QQ etc
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need LENOVO S810T Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO S810T Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The LENOVO S810T Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the LENOVO S810T stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the LENOVO S810T Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LENOVO S810T is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO S810T USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash LENOVO S810T Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.