Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Key Spec
- Brand – Lenovo
- Model – Tab 2 A10-70F
- Device Type – Android 4G Tablet
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Mediatek MT8165
- GPU – ARM Mali-760 MP2
- Camera – 8 Megapixel Rear camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB with TF card slot up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 10.1 inches 10-point WUXGA Screen (1920 x 1200 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 7,000 mAh battery 100-240V 5V 2A AC Adapter
- Sensors – Gravity Sensor
- Color – Blue, White
- Operating System – Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Dimensions – 17.10 x 20.00 x 0.89 cm
- Weight – 510 Grams (With Battery)
- Port – 3.5 mm headphone jack, DC Jack, Micro SD (TF) card expansion, Power Off/On, Speaker
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi Wi-Fi, Built-in Stereo Dual Front Speakers, and microphone, Computer Sync, 10-point touch screen, IPS Screen, DC JackTethering, OTA Sync, DC Jack, 3.5mm Earphones Port, Voice Calling Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO TAB 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO TAB 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30 TB2-X30L Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.