Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tools|
Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Key Spec
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: MediaTek Quad-core 1 GHz
- GPU: –
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Pink, Blue, White
- Dimension: –
- Weight: 260 g
- SIM Type: Regular-SIM
- SIM Count: –
- Display: 7.0-inch Touchscreen IPS LCD, 600 x 1024 pixels (170ppi), multi-touch
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 5 MP Camera, Video
- Rear Camera Features: –
- Front Camera: 2 MP Camera,/li>
- Built-in Storage: 16GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: -MicroSD
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 900 / 1800MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: No
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI Port: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0, USB Host, USB OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: –
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Traditional Voice Calls: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Digital TV: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3450 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Non-Removable)
- Use Time: –
- Music Playback: –
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO TAB3 7 ESSENTIAL TB3-710L Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO TAB3 7 ESSENTIAL TB3-710L USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Lenovo Tab3 7 Essential TB3-710L Stock Firmware Rom
Zip password is lenovo-forums.ru