Minuum Keyboard + Smart Emoji
MINUMUM – The smarter, smaller keyboard that lets you do more with your screen space. It’s the little keyboard for big fingers!
Minuum is best known for:
- SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
- SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tip
- SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
- CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
- CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
- SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
- EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
- TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
- FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
- MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
- HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
- DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
- EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
- SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that
learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
- SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about “the quest for the perfect emoji” here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
- VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
- RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
- VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
- REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
What’s New (June 20, 2015 Update)
- Added advanced option to adjust long press delay
- Improve access to special character (pl/sv) in multi-lingual mode
- Better access to _ in spanish
- Better access to <> and _ and other tweaks to the symbols layout
- Small improvements to the adaptive color scheme
- First key pressed