Good News to all Elephone E10 users. Now you can now download and install MIUI 12 Android 10 Q For Elephone E10 without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the MIUI 12 Android 10 Q custom Rom for Elephone E10; this ROM is based on Android 10 Q GSI with Treble Enabled.
The GSI stands for Generic System image. The moniker “Generic” implies that system images can be installed on any device that is Treble-enabled, irrespective of the manufacturer they belong to.
The full Credits goes to Phusson the XDA Recognized Developer the man behind the work of Project Treble GSI builds. With the help of Project treble, the Custom ROM development community has completely been boosted. We’ve seen the Mokee OS, Resurrection Remix, Pixel Experience, and Lineage OS has made their way to support most of the budget smartphone based on Lineage, Exynos, Kirin, and other obscure brands.
Elephone E10 Spec
- Brand – Elephone
- Model – E10
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core CPU (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR IMG GE8320 650MHz GPU
- Camera – 48MP + 13MP + 2MP + 5MP Camera Dual-LED Flash and AF Four Rear Camera| 13MP Selfie Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR4x | ROM 64GB UFS External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.5-inches AMOLED, HD+ Multi-Touch Display (1560 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Side Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Green, Blue
- Operating System – Android 10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 165.7 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 179 Grams (with Battery)
- US Price: $109 Approx
- UK Price: £88 Approx
- EU Price: €100 Approx
- AU Price: $179 AU $ Approx
- More Features – 4-Sided 3D Curved Glass Back, USB Type-C, NFC, FHD+ Display, Android 10, In-Display Fingerprint, UFS Storage, Dual Channel RAM, Multiple Language Support, LTE, 5 Camera Setup, Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Face Unlock, Pump Express 3.0, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, MSDS Certification.
What’s on Android 10 Q?
Android 10 Q is the major update of Google’s Android OS. This OS brings a couple of beautiful design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are Notch Support, Redesigned volume slider, New Quick Settings UI design, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Manual theme selection, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Android 10 Q Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
What’s on Android 10 Q?
Android 10 is the tenth major release and the 17th version of the Androidoperating system. It was released on September 3, 2019. Google released the first beta of Android 10 under the preliminary name “Android Q” on March 13, 2019, exclusively on their Pixel phones, including the first-generation Pixel and Pixel XL devices where support was extended due to popular demand. Having been guaranteed updates only up to October 2018, the first-generation Pixel and Pixel XL devices received version updates to Android 10. The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were included, after being granted an extended warranty period which guaranteed Android version updates for them for at least 3 years from when they were first available on the Google Store
Android 10 Feature List
- Dark Theme. Users have long been asking for a dark mode, and Google has finally answered. …
- Smart Reply in all messaging apps. …
- Enhanced location and privacy tools. …
- Incognito mode for Google Maps. …
- Focus mode. …
- Live Caption. …
- New parental controls. …
- Edge-to-edge gestures.
- ROM name: MIUI 12
- ROM OS version: Android 10_r37
- SDK Version: 27
- Status: Stable
- Security patch level: March
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool [To flash via ADB Sideload Method]
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this ROM
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
Disclaimer We will not be responsible for any damages to your device that may happen while/after flashing this Android 10 Q. We don’t recommend you to try this ROM as a daily driver. So far this ROM worked smoothly on many devices. This ROM may or may not be completely stable.
How to Flash MIUI 12 Android 10 Q for Elephone E10
Please do follow the below guide to enjoy this Android 10 Q custom Rom for Elephone E10.
Flash the GSI MIUI 12 Using ADB Fastboot Method
Now, this method requires you have ADB and fastboot tool setup on your computer.
- Firstly, Download the Generic System Image Miui 12 Custom Rom for Elephone E10 on your computer.
- Next Factory reset your Android device.
- Copy the downloaded GSI Rom your ADB and fastboot folder. Usually, it’s in C Drive, C:\adb.
- While in the ADB folder, hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and then right-click on an empty space inside the folder to give your the following pop up showing on the below image.
- Select the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option.
- Enable USB debugging on your device and connect it to the PC.
- Reboot your smartphone into the bootloader mode using this ADB command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, type the following command to install GSI Rom on your Elephone E10
fastboot flash system “system_img_name”.img
- In the above command, replace the system_img_name with the actual GSI Rom file name you downloaded.
- It flashing processing will take a while. After it complete, use the following command to reboot your Android device.
Flash the GSI USing TWRP Method
- Download GSI Android 10 Q Rom.
- Move it to your device external or internal storage.
- Switch off your device then > Press the following Combo Power + Vol Down button to boot into your TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, take a backup of your current Rom using TWRP.
- In the TWRP menu, To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
- Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Android Pie 9.0 on Elephone E10.
- Now go back to TWRP Menu then click on the install button you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- After the installation is done
- Reboot your device and enjoy the wonderful MIUI 12 Android 10 Q for Elephone E10!
MIUI 12 ROM and Gapps Package: