Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Motorola Moto G7 Plus Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Motorola Moto G7 Plus Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 636|
|Software needed||RSD Lite Flash Tool|
Motorola Moto G7 Plus Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Red, Onyx Black
- Dimension: 157 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 172g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.24-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels (403PPI)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: Dual 16MP + 5MP camera, 1080p Video@60fps, 2160@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Front Camera: 12MP camera, 1080p Video@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB ROM
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, 42.2/5.76Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (2CA) Cat 6 300/50Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Motorola Moto G7 Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MOTOROLA MOTO G7 PLUS Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Motorola Moto G7 Plus stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Motorola Moto G7 Plus Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Motorola Moto G7 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
|Download Latest Version RSD Lite Tool For Moto Devices
|Motorola USB Drivers|
How to Flash Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer. If in case you have already installed the Motorola USB Driver on your computer then SKIP this step.
- Download an extract the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer. Once you have extracted the RSD Tool package, you will be able to see some file in the extracted folder.
- Now, double click on the RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
- Once installation is completed, launch the RSD Tool on your Computer. Once the RSD Lite Tool is launched, it will pop up the flashing interface for you.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Firmware that you wanted to flash on your Motorola Device (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware).
- Once you have successfully added the firmware, the complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
- Now, Connect your Device to the Computer (make sure it is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area.
- Now, Click on the Start button to begin the Flashing or installing process.
- Flashing or Installing process may take upto 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware).
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished Message.
- Now, Disconnect your Motorola device from the computer and Restart it.
- Congratulations, you just learned to use RSD Lite Tool to Flash the Stock Firmware on any Motorola Device.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Motorola Moto G7 Plus Stock Firmware Rom