Motorola RSD Lite Tool is the official Flash lool created by Motorola Mobility LLC, which helps you to flash the XML Firmware Stock Firmware (ROM) on Motorola tablets and smartphones.
RSD Lite Tool Features
Flash XML Stock Firmware:
This software allows you to flash the XML Stock Firmware (Flash File) on your Motorola Smartwatch, Smartphone, Feature Phone, and Tablets. But first, you need to have your device correct stock firmware and then load the firmware in the Flash tool to flash your Motorola in no time.
It has a simple cool user interface that will helps its users to perform the firmware flashing on the Devices easily. On the Top, it let you choose the Firmware, and in between, it shows the information of the connected Motorola device, including the Port Number, Model Number, Port type, ESN, IMEI, MEID number, progress, and status.
It comes with various config options, including UID Options, Flash Flex Options, Image File Options, Switch to MTk Download, Flash Modes. The Flash options help you to choose ODM Serial, TI Blank Flash, and Restart after Flexing.
Support Multiple Formats:
It supports flashing various firmware formats, including shx, XML, SBF, hsx,hs, zip, gz, tgz, bz2, bzip, tbz2. All the latest Motorola Devices with the XML based stock firmware can be flashed easily with the Motorola RSD Lite Tool.
How to use RSD Lite Tool To Flash .xml Firmware
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer SKIP this step if you have already installed USB Driver.
- Download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer. Once you are done with the RSD Tool package.
- Now, Run the RSD Lite Flash Tool Setup to install it on your computer.
- Once the flash installation is completed, launch the RSD Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Rom that you wanted to flash on your Device.
- Once you have successfully added the stock firmware, the complete flash file properties will be shown on the right panel of the RSD Lite.
- Now, Connect your Motorola smartphone to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press this Key Combo Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your Motorola device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area on the tool.
- To start the Flashing process Click on the Start button.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the stock firmware).
- you will get a Finished Message once the Flashing process was successful.
- Now, Disconnect your device from the computer and boot it.
Below are we have shared the latest version of RSD Lite Tool along with the old versions.
Download RSD Lite Tool
By using the following links, you can download the official RSD Lite Tool on your Computer. We always recommend you use the latest version of the tool for stability.
RSD Lite v6.2.4 – Latest