Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Motorola XT1951-2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Motorola XT1951-2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||RSD Lite Flash Tool|
Motorola XT1951-2 Key Spec
|Model||Moto G (Gen 2)|
|Release date||September 2014|
|Dimensions (mm)||141.50 x 70.70 x 10.99|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2070|
|Screen size (inches)||5.00|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||294|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||32|
|Operating system||Android 4.4.4|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)||No|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Motorola XT1951-2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MOTOROLA XT1951-2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Motorola XT1951-2 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Motorola XT1951-2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Motorola XT1951-2 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Motorola USB Drivers Download / Mirror
- RSD Lite Tool Download
How to use Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware Using RSD Lite Tool
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer SKIP this step if you have already installed USB Driver.
- Download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer. Once you are done with the RSD Tool package.
- Now, Run the RSD Lite Flash Tool Setup to install it on your computer.
- Once the flash installation is completed, launch the RSD Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Rom that you wanted to flash on your Device.
- Once you have successfully added the stock firmware, the complete flash file properties will be shown on the right panel of the RSD Lite.
- Now, Connect your Motorola smartphone to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press this Key Combo Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your Motorola device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area on the tool.
- To start the Flashing process Click on the Start button.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the stock firmware).
- you will get a Finished Message once the Flashing process was successful.
- Now, Disconnect your device from the computer and boot it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Motorola XT1951-2 Stock Firmware Rom