Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Motorola XT2015-2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Motorola XT2015-2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Motorola XT2015-2 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: 6.2 inches IPS LCD 720 x 1520 pixels (271 PPI)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Colours: Black onyx, Magenta red
- Dimension: 157.6 x 75.4 x 9 mm
- Weight: 183.6 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.2 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1520 pixels (271 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) Triple Camera, 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, PDAF, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 66(1700/2100) – LATAM
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LPP, SUPL
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Motorola XT2015-2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MOTOROLA XT2015-2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Motorola XT2015-2 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Motorola XT2015-2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Motorola XT2015-2is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: MOTOROLA XT2015-2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Motorola XT2015-2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2015-2:
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite tool
- Install RST Lite and usb Driver on Computer
- After Extracting The Firmware You will see an XML file “XXX” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar” there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save. (Note: Skip if No getvar)
- Open RSD Lite, Press the “…” Next to the Filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.3
- Reboot Phone to fastboot Mod and Connect to PC (if dead try Switched Off Phone)
- Click Download/Start, Wait until Flashing Complete. Then unplug Phone and Switch it on
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.