Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Motorola XT2173-3-DS Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Motorola XT2173-3-DS Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||RSD Lite Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Motorola XT2173-3-DS Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MOTOROLA XT2173-3-DSStock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Motorola XT2173-3-DSStock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Motorola XT2173-3-DSstock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Motorola XT2173-3-DSFlash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Motorola XT2173-3-DSis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Motorola USB Drivers Download / Mirror
- RSD Lite Tool Download
How to use Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware Using RSD Lite Tool
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer SKIP this step if you have already installed USB Driver.
- Download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer. Once you are done with the RSD Tool package.
- Now, Run the RSD Lite Flash Tool Setup to install it on your computer.
- Once the flash installation is completed, launch the RSD Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Rom that you wanted to flash on your Device.
- Once you have successfully added the stock firmware, the complete flash file properties will be shown on the right panel of the RSD Lite.
- Now, Connect your Motorola smartphone to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press this Key Combo Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your Motorola device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area on the tool.
- To start the Flashing process Click on the Start button.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the stock firmware).
- you will get a Finished Message once the Flashing process was successful.
- Now, Disconnect your device from the computer and boot it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Motorola XT2173-3-DS Stock Firmware Rom