Myphone MyX5 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Myphone MyX5 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Myphone MyX5 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Myphone MyX5 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Myphone MyX5 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Myphone MyX5 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your MT6580 device.
Myphone MyX5 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Myphone MyX5 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Myphone MyX5 Key Spec
|SCREEN||5.34-inch FWVGA+ IPS LCD Display (480 x 960 Pixels, 201 ppi) with 18:9 Aspect Ratio|
|OS||Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)|
|CPU||1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7|
|REAR CAMERA||8 Megapixels with Autofocus and LED Flash|
|FRONT CAMERA||5 Megapixels with Soft LED Flash|
|EXPANSION||Expandable up to 32GB via microSD|
|SIM CARD||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)|
|NETWORKS||3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks|
|WI-FI||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB PORT||MicroUSB 2.0|
|SOUND||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|SENSORS||Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer|
|BATTERY||2200 mAh Li-ion Battery|
|LAUNCH DATE||October 2018|
|PRICE||₱3,299.00 – Official Price in the Philippines|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Myphone MyX5 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MYPHONE MYX5 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Myphone MyX5 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Myphone MyX5 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Myphone MyX5 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Myphone MyX5is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: MYPHONE MYX5 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Myphone MyX5 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If the while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Myphone MyX5 Stock Firmware Rom
flash with Maricle