Neffos X1 Max Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Neffos X1 Max Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Neffos X1 Max smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Neffos X1 Max Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Neffos X1 Max Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Neffos X1 Max Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Neffos X1 Max Key Spec
Neffos X1 is a 5.50-inch touchscreen display device with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. it is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. For the cameras its packs a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies and a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear
The Neffos X1 Max runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is light on by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. it is a Dual-SIM GSM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include USB OTG, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Ambient light sensor.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Neffos X1 Max Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Neffos X1 Max Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Neffos X1 Max Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Neffos X1 Max stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Neffos X1 Max Flash File.
How To Flash Neffos X1 Max Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.