Nokia 7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Nokia 7 Plus Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Nokia 7 Plus smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Nokia 7 Plus Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Nokia 7 Plus Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Nokia 7 Plus Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Nokia 7 Plus Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Nokia 7 Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Nokia Mobile Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Codename||Nokia 7 Plus TA-1024|
Nokia 7 Plus Key Spec
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo (Android Go)
- Processor: Octa-core 4 x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 (Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black/Copper, White/Copper
- Dimension: 158.4 x 75.6 x 8 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- SIM Count: Dual Sim
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP + 12MP camera, 2160p Video@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: gyro EIS, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, bokeh effect
- Front Camera: 16MP camera (f/2.0, 1.0 µm), 1080p@30fps
- Display: 6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2160 X 1080 pixels (403 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yea, up to 256GB
- Battery: 3, 800mAh non removable Li-ion battery
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – China
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Nokia 7 Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Nokia 7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Nokia 7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Nokia 7 Plus stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Nokia 7 Plus Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Nokia 7 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: Nokia 7 Plus USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Nokia 7 Plus Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not an active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.