Nubia Red Magic 3 V2.37 Firmware update:
Download & Install Nubia Red Magic 3 V2.37 Firmware update. If you own Nubia Red Magic 3 Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
The Nubia Red Magic 3 V2.37 Firmware update Will Optimize Peace Elite” game experience by improving the Frame Rate.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 Key Specs and Features
- 6.3-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie OS; Red Magic 2.0
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU with 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB no support for a memory card
- 48MP rear camera and a 16MP front camera
- 4G LTE.
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- 5,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product Name: Nubia Red Magic 3
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: V2.37
- optimize Face unlock experience
- Optimization: video call experience
- Optimized Peace Elite” game experience
- Optimization: “Wild Cars” 4D shock experience
How To Flash Nubia Red Magic 3 V2.37 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
Note: You Can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.