Oppo A3s Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo A3s Stock Rom firmware Flash File (CPH1803) that will allow you to restore your Oppo A3s (CPH1803) Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo A3s Stock Firmware (CPH1803) will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo A3s Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo A3s Flash File (CPH1803) below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO A3S Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo A3s Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
OPPO A3S Key Spec
- Model – A3s
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – 13MP + 2MP f/2.0 with LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2/3GB LPDDR4, 933MHz | ROM 16GB/32GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.2-inches LCD IPS Display HD+ (1520 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,230mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light
- Color – Red, Purple
- Operating System – ColorOS 5.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 75.59 mm x 156.19 mm x 8.19 mm
- Weight – 168 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Two 2GB RAM/16GB ROM and 3GB RAM/32GB ROM
- More Feature – Metal Body Design, LTE Cat 6 300 Mbps Download, LTE Cat 6 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, LED Notifications, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, OTG Support, FM Radio, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, A.I Processor, Dirac HD Sound, Gesture Control, Noise Cancellation.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Oppo A3s Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo A3s Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo A3s Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo A3s stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo A3s Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo A3s is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo A3s USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Oppo A3s Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock ROM.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not an active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process takes up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
How To Flash Oppo A3s Stock Rom Firmware (CPH1803)
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
· New – A new way to wake up the Google Assistant by simply holding the power button for 0.5s
· Enhancement – More comprehensive Hyper Boost integration
· New – Smart Sidebar that can be easily called from the side on both horizontal and vertical screens. Supports windows minimization for apps such as WeChat, etc
· New – With Reboot, just hold down the power button and slide upwards to reboot phone
· New – Game Assistant enables you to turn off the screen and stop the game to save power easily
· New – Dual Clock shows you different times across the globe
· New – Timer now includes settings for Egg Steaming, Face Mask, and Teeth Brushing, which can be done with one tap
· New – Record & Tag supports tagging important times during recording and playback of a recording
· New – Protect Personal Information can be turned on smartly. It will provide blank information to third-party apps, preventing information leakage