Oppo A57 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo A57 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo A57 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo A57 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo A57 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo A57 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO A57 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo A57 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Socs||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435|
OPPO A57 Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – A57
- Alternative Names –
- Device Type – Android Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 505
- Camera -13 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB | ROM 32GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.2 inches HD Display (1280×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 2,900 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nanoo + Nano/microSD )
- Sensors -Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint Sensor
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color UI 3.0
- Price – $250 Approx
- Dimensions – 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.65 mm
- Weight – 147 Grams
- More Feature – Zirconium Metal Body Design, LTE Cat 7 300 Mbps Download, 100 Mbps Upload, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, EV-DO Rev.A (3.1 Mbps Download, 1.8 Mbps Download), 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Real Sound Track Technology, Gesture Controls, Dual Social Accounts Management, HD Voice.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oppo A57 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo A57 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo A57 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo A57 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo A57 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo A57 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo A57 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oppo A57 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
1. System enhancement and bug fixes.
2. New Android Security Patches update.