OPPO A73 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the OPPO A73 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your OPPO A73 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this OPPO A73 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official OPPO A73 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the OPPO A73 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO A73 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||OPPO A73 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
OPPO A73 Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – A73
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core 4×2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53+4×1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 770 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 13 Megapixel with Dual LED-flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 1600MHz | ROM 32GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.0-inches FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass, Fingerprint ID
- Color – Gold, Black
- Operating System – Color OS 3.2 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano-SIM, 1 x microSD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.5 mm x 76 mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight – 152 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 4GB/32GB
- More Feature – Metal Body Design, Smart Antenna Design, 18:9 Aspect ratio, FHD+ AMOLED Screen, LTE Cat 7 300 Mbps Download, 100 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Computer Sync, VoLTE, OTA Sync, Tethering, Fingerprint Scanner, OTG Support, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, Split Screen, Hi-Fi Sound, Rounded Edges, VOOC Fast Charging Technology.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need OPPO A73 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the OPPO A73 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The OPPO A73 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the OPPO A73 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the OPPO A73 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your OPPO A73 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: OPPO A73 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO A73 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.