Oppo A75 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo A75 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo A75 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo A75 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Oppo A75 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo A75 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oppo A75 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo A75 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Oppo A75 Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – A75
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-core 4×2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53+4×1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 800 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 16 Megapixel with LED-flash and AF Rear Camera | 20 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 1600MHz | ROM 32GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.0-inches FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass, Fingerprint ID
- Color – Gold, Black
- Operating System – Color OS 3.2 (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano-SIM, 1 x microSD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.5 mm x 76 mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight – 152 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 4GB/32GB
- More Feature – Ceramic Body Design, U-Shaped Antenna Design, 18:9 Aspect ratio, FHD+ AMOLED Screen, LTE Cat 7 300 Mbps Download, 100 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Computer Sync, VoLTE, OTA Sync, Tethering, Fingerprint Scanner, OTG Support, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, Split Screen, Hi-Fi Sound, Available For Taiwan.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oppo A75 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the OPPO A75 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo A75 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo A75 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo A75 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo A75is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: OPPO A75 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Oppo A75 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to Flash oppo A75 Firmware Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oppo A75 Stock Firmware Rom
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)