Download OPPO A93 Google Camera
OPPO A93 Google Camera 7.4.104 is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the OPPO A93 Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensor Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Oppo A93 Key Specs & Features
- 6.43 inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi)
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio P95 (12 nm)
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 16 MP + 2 MP Dual Front Camera
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage, up to 512GB Memory Card
- Fingerprint (Under Display, Optical)
- 4G LTE Network
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install OPPO A93 Google Camera 7.4.104 Mod :
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures