Oppo F3 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo F3 Plus Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo F3 Plus Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo F3 Plus Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo F3 Plus Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO F3 PLUS Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo F3 Plus Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653|
Oppo F3 Plus Key Spec
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), ColorOS 3.0
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 (Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Colours: Pink, Gold
- Dimension: 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- Display: 6.0 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels (367 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 16 MP Camera, f/1.7, 2160p HD [email protected], 1080p HD [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1/2.8″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: Dual Camera 16 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0
- Built-in Storage: 64 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256 GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Front)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Non-Removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oppo F3 Plus Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SYMPHONY E95 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Symphony E95 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Symphony E95 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Symphony E95 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo F3 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo F3 Plus USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO F3 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
How To Flash Oppo F3 Plus Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device
Optimizes the performance and stability of the system
· OPPO Theme Store optimization, with a more beautiful visual design, an interactive interface and richer theme resources
· Optimization: New user interface with a smooth sailing experience
Oppo F3 Plus Stock Firmware Rom