Oppo F5 CPH1723EX_11_A.39 Firmware update:
Download & Install Oppo F5 CPH1723EX_11_A.39 Firmware update. If you own Oppo F5 Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instruction.
The Oppo F5 CPH1723EX_11_A.39 Firmware update Will Integrate Security Patches Released on Sep 2019.
- 6.0-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (402ppi)
- 2.5Ghz Octa-core Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23 CPU with 4GB/6GB RAM.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat), ColorOS UI.
- 32GB or 64GB built-in Storage, up to 256GB memory card.
- 13MP Rear Camera and 20MP Front Camera.
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 3200 mAh Battery.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advise You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Product Name: Oppo F5
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6763
Root access: Not
Product Version: CPH1723EX_11_A.39
- Security Patch of Sep 2019 to improve System Security
How To Flash Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969EX_11_A.37 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.