Oppo F5 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo F5 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo F5 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo F5 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo F5 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo F5 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO F5 PRO Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo F5 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
OPPO F5 PRO Key Spec
|Network 2G||GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|Network 3G||HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE band (2100) -(2600)|
|SIM card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|SIM card||Dual SIM|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23|
|CPU Speed (GHz)||Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Display Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~78.1% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density), multitouch|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|External Storage||Up to 256 GB|
|OS version||Android 7.1 (Nougat)|
|Primary Camera||16 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Secondary Camera||20 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.8″)|
|Video Resolutions||[email protected]|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery|
|Product warranty||1 Year|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Oppo F5 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo F5 Pro Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo F5 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo F5 Pro stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo F5 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo F5 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo F5 Pro USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO F5 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
How To Flash Oppo F5 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
· New Android security patch of September 2019 to improve system security
Oppo F5 Pro Stock Firmware Rom