Oppo F7 128G Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo F7 128G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo F7 128G Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo F7 128G Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo F7 128G Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo F7 128G Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO F7 128G Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo F7 128G Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
OPPO F7 128G Key Spec
Oppo F7 128GB smartphone runs on the Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P60 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
Oppo F7 128GB smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 156 mm x 75.3 mm x 7.8 mm and weighs 158 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 405 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of. On the camera front, the buyers get a 25 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 16 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3400 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Oppo F7 128G Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo F7 128G Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo F7 128G Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo F7 128G stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo F7 128G Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo F7 128G is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo F7 128G USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO F7 128G Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
How To Flash Oppo F7 128G Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oppo F7 128G Stock Firmware Rom