Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823EX_11 Firmware update:
Download Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823EX_11 Firmware update. If you own Oppo F9 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below guide. Here we are going to Share the CPH1823EX_11 Firmware update For Oppo F9 Pro with Instructions. The CPH1823EX_11 Firmware update For the Oppo F9 Pro comes with the Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvements.
Then this Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823EX_11 Firmware update will fix any lag or security problem you have; We will guide on how to flash the official CPH1823EX_11 update on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
Device Name: Oppo F9 Pro
Size: up to 2.6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1823EX_11_F.17
- added FEB 2021 security patches
|Download Oppo K1 CPH1893EX_11_C.41_210121 Update|
How To Flash Oppo F9 Pro CPH1823EX_11_F.17 Update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
- CPH1823EX_11_F.17 19/2/2021: Download