Oppo Neo 5 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo Neo 5 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo Neo 5 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo Neo 5 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo Neo 5 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo Neo 5 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO NEO 5 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo Neo 5 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.3|
OPPO NEO 5 Key Spec
Oppo Neo 5 smartphone was launched in August 2014. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels. Oppo Neo 5 price in India starts from Rs. 4,999.
The Oppo Neo 5 runs Android 4.3 and is powered by a 1900mAh removable battery. It measures 132.00 x 65.80 x 9.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 132.50 grams.
The Oppo Neo 5 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo Neo 5 packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Oppo Neo 5 is a single SIM (GSM smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oppo Neo 5 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo Neo 5 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo Neo 5 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo Neo 5 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo Neo 5 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo Neo 5 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo Neo 5 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oppo Neo 5 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
- Improved the system stability