OPPO R15 PRO Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the OPPO R15 PRO Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your OPPO R15 PRO Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this OPPO R15 PRO Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official OPPO R15 PRO Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the OPPO R15 PRO Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO R15 PRO Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||OPPO R15 PRO Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Socs||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976|
OPPO R15 PRO Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – R15 Pro
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x Kryo 260 2.2 Ghz – 4x Kryo 260 1.8 Ghz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 512
- Camera – 16 Megapixels + 20 Megapixels with DualTone LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 20 Megapixel Front selfie camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Support up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.28 inches OLED FHD+ (2280 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,400 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor (Back Mounted), Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope, Hall
- Color – Black, Red
- Operating System – ColorOS 5.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions -75.0 mm x 155.3 mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight – 175 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Ceramics, Aluminium Frame Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner, Triple Camera, Dual Hybrid SIM, OLED FHD+ Display, Gorilla Glass, Loudspeaker, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 19:9 Ratio, VOOC Fast Charging Technology, Gesture Controls, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, 5V/4A Charger Output Power, Full View Display.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need OPPO R15 PRO Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the OPPO R15 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The OPPO R15 PRO Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the OPPO R15 PRO stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the OPPO R15 PRO Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your OPPO R15 PRO is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: OPPO R15 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oppo R15 PRO Stock Rom Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
How to Flash OPPO R15 Pro Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device
1.Updates with Android security patches
2.Improved the system stability