Oppo R17 Pro CPH1877EX_11_C.21 Android 9 update:
Download & Install Oppo R17 Pro CPH1877EX_11_C.21 Android 9 update. If You own Oppo R17 Pro Smartphone then You can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
The Oppo R17 Pro CPH1877EX_11_C.21 Android 9 update Will update Your Device to Android 9.0 Pie.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Device Name: Oppo R17 Pro
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 710
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1877EX_11_C.21
- Color OS 6 based on Android 9
- Optimized Portrait mode in the camera
- Redesigned the UI to suit the bezel-less screen
- Added Game Boost 2.0
- Added Favorites function: Photos and albums can be added to Favorites
- in Game Mod You can reduce image quality to save power in Low Power Mode
- Added custom “Do Not Disturb” scenarios. Different time ranges can be set according to the scenario
How To Flash Oppo R17 Pro CPH1877EX_11_C.21 Android 9 update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.