Oppo R9 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo R9 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo R9 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo R9 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo R9 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo R9 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
OPPO R9 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oppo R9 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
OPPO R9 Key Spec
- Brand – OPPO
- Model – R9
- Device Type – Android Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.0 GHz
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755
- Camera – 16 Megapixel With LED Flash | 13 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM-4GB | ROM 64GB and internal storage can be expanded up to 128GB Uses Sim 2 Slot
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches FHD IPS
- Dimension & Weight – 151.8 mm x 74.3 mm x 6.5 mm, 145g
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-ion 2,850 mAh battery
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Nano + Nano/microSD SIM Compatibility
- Networking – Support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a data speed of Download Up to 42 Mbps, Upload Up to 11.76 Mbps in 3G and 300/50 Mbps in 4G LTE Cat-6
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, G-Sensor, Gyro, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Color – Gold and Rose Gold
- Operating System – Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0 UI
- Price – ~ $480 (INR 28,750) Approx
- More Features – VOOC Super Fast Charging Technology, Dual Mic Noise Reduction, 1.66 mm Ultra Narrow Border, LTE, MIC, FDisplay, Fingerprint Scanner, HD Bluetooth, GLONASS, GPS, Dual Camera.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Oppo R9 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo R9 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo R9 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo R9 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo R9 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo R9 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo R9 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oppo R9 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD], find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
- Improved the system stability
- Updates the Android Security Patch
Oppo R9 Stock Firmware Rom