Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oppo Realme U1 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oppo Realme U1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oppo Realme U1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oppo Realme U1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom Information
|Rom Name||Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware|
|Based On||Nokia Mobile Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Oppo Realme U1 Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – Realme U1
- Alternative Name – RMX1833
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Device Type – Android OS 4G Phablet
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70, 64-bit Processor
- Camera – 13 MP F2.2 + 2 MP f/2.4 with LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 25 MP Front camera with face recognition
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 900 MHz
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB LPDDR3, 933MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Battery – Non-Removable 3500 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Display – Screen size 6.3-inches IPS, FHD+ Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Color – Black, Blue, Gold
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint
- Operating System – ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Dimensions – 74.0 mm x 157.0 mm x 8.0 mm
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF/Micro SD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Weight – 168 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Two Variants 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB
- More Features – Metal and Plastic Body design, Notch Display, LTE Cat-13, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Oreo OS, FHD+ Display, Dual Camera, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, VOOC Fast Charging Technology, 5V/2A Charger Output Power.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Oppo Realme U1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oppo Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oppo Realme U1 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oppo Realme U1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oppo Realme U1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Oppo Realme U1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware via Recovery
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
How To Flash Realme U1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.