Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update
The Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update is now been available you can Download it From this page. CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update For the Oppo Reno2 will allow Location Watermark on Photos.
Device Name: Oppo Reno2
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 730
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1907EX_11_A.31
- added Security Patches from January 2020
- allow Location Watermark on Photos
How To Flash Oppo Reno 2 CPH1907EX_11_A.31 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.