Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel C17 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel C17 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Socs||Mediatek Helio P23 MT6763|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Oukitel C17 Pro Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Octa-Core 4 x 2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
- Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue, Green
- Dimension: 775.3 mm x 158.75 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 178 Grams (with Battery)
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM
- Display: 6.35-inches IPS HD+ Display (1560 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit
- Screen Protection: Asahi Glass
- Foldable Display: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 5MP + 2MP Triple Camera
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Dual LED Flash, Panorama, HDR, Face detection, and more
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 64GB ROM
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28A
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: GSM : 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: UW-CDMA 2100 MHz
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, n 5GHz, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Micro USB v2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: No
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3,900 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 19 hours
- Standby Time: up to 300 hours
- Fast Charging: No
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Oukitel C17 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the OUKITEL C17 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel C17 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel C17 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oukitel C17 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: OUKITEL C17 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel C17 Pro Stock Firmware Rom