Oukitel K6 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oukitel K6 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K6 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K6 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K6 Key Spec
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MTK6763
- CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Camera – 16 Megapixel + 2 Megapixels with Dual-LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel Dual Front camera with Single-LED Flash
- GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 2-Cores
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR3 | ROM 64GB External Memory Support up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Battery – Non-Removable 6,300mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Display – Screen size 6.0 inches IPS FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels)
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Color – Black, Blue
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions – 158.7 mm x 76.3 mm x 10.4 mm
- I/O Interface – 1xNano SIM card, 1xNano SIM card or TF/Micro SD Card Slot, Type-C USB Slot, Microphone, Speaker
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single Variants Available 6GB/64GB
- More Feature – LTE Cat 6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, Aluminium Alloy & Glass Body Body Design, Tri-Bezel-Less Design, HSPA+, Dual Glass Design, Dual Rear Cameras + Dual Front Cameras Setup, 18:9 Aspect Ratio Screen, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Bezel-Less Display, Fingerprint Scanner Mounted on the Back Side of Device, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, NFC, OTG Support, FM Radio.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Oukitel K6 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oukitel K6 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel K6 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel K6 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel K6 Flash File.
How To Flash Oukitel K6 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware Rom
Oukitel K6 (V21_20180117)