Oukitel K9 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oukitel K9 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel K9 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel K9 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel K9 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel K9 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel K9 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Oukitel K9 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Oukitel K9 Key Spec
- Brand – Cubot
- Model – K9
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 2.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 680 MHz
- Camera – 16MP + 2MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR4(X), 1600MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 7.12-inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2244 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Non-Removable 6000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB V2.0 Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 177.6 mm x 86.3 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 232 Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Metal Frame and Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE, Rounded Edges, GFF Full Lamination, OTG Support, Secure and Fast Fingerprint Sensor, Fast Charging Technology, 5V/6A Charger Output Power.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Oukitel K9 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the OUKITEL K9 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel K9 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel K9 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel K9 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oukitel K9 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: OUKITEL K9 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Oukitel K9 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel K9 Stock Firmware Rom